At U9 Dental, we believe that you have certain rights as a patient. These include the right to:
- See our dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
- Ask about alternative treatments and be told, in an understandable way, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Know the educational background and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- Know, in advance, the expected cost and type of treatment you will receive.
- Expect our team to use appropriate sterilization and infection controls.
- Ask our dentist to explain all of your treatment options, regardless of your current insurance coverage or the cost.
- Be treated in an ethical and professional manner by both the dental team and the dentist.
- Schedule an appointment with a dentist of your choosing.